Ma horrified Dreams.


Yesterday night i had a misery and really upset dream/scene,
I was sitting with a group of friends,chit-chatting, i don't really remember what we discuss 'bout,but i can see a few friends in my dreams, ..& then i was attracted to a guy named 'xxx',he's sitting in a same group with me too,then we chat this chat that,blah,blah,blah. Then i wanted to go to the toilet,i fainted. One of my friend come to me,and said 'oh,are you ok ?' ..Then that guy come to rescue me,he said he would do CPR for me,then i wake up from the faint laughed. [lol,i know this makes nothing sense xD] ..Soon later, a teacher called me to go into his office,i gone into and sat down. He's face was disspointed and mad i guess .. He said " you see,this is called FAIL! This essay is easy but you got 31 marks!'' I was then shocked and speechless. He was really disspointed,then i said i would do the best next time..and i'll prove it to you. He calmed down,then he told me to go out.
When i was out the office,i was upset either. Suddenly one of my group girl shouted at me, ''You think who you are,PRINCESS?!'' another girl shouted, ''Yeah,are you?! ***'' I was shocked then and idk what happened to them and what situation was,i was lost. I said " What? I'm sorry " ..,everyone in my group was like,hated me.They said something hurtful,but i can't remember all of it, soon they ignore me. I remember i was sleeping on my bed with tears rolling down my cheeks,then i woke up. [Just then,what a odd dream,lol]

[I don't actually remember my whole part of dream,but it's really miserable and upset for me]

Tks for reading.
(Angela)




Ash Ev @ 5:50 PM