I just got tagged by Sue Ann :D

Bold the statements which are true to you.
Italic the statements that you wish are true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.

I miss somebody right now
I don't watch TV these days
I own lots of books
I wear glasses or contact lenses
I love to play video games
I've tried marijuana
I have been in a threesome
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship
I believe honesty is usually the best policy
I curse sometimes
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me
I'm Totally smart
I've broken someone’s bones
I'm paranoid sometimes
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free
I need money right now
I love sushi
I talk really, really fast
I have long hair
I have lost money in Las Vegas
I have at least one sibling
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D
I like the way I look
I am usually pessimistic
I have a lot of mood swings
I have a hidden talent
I have lots of friends.
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex
I enjoy talking on the phone
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants
I love to shop
I enjoy window shopping
I would rather shop than eat
I don't hate anyone
I dislike them
I'm a pretty good dancer
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother
I have a cell phone
I believe in God
I watch MTV on a daily basis
I've rejected someone before
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months
I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life
I want to have children in the future
I have changed a diaper before
I've called the cops on a friend before
I'm not allergic to anything
I have a lot to learn
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger
I am shy around the opposite sex
I have tried alcohol before
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past
I own the "South Park" movie
I would die for my best friends
That Pizza Hut has the best pizza
I have used my sexuality to advance my career
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.Halloween is awesome because you get free candy
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it
I have dated a close friends' ex
I am happy at this moment
I'm obsessed with guys
I study for tests most of the time
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met
I can work on a car
I love my job
I am comfortable with who I am right now
I have more than just my ears pierced
I walk barefoot wherever i can
I have jumped off a bridge
I love sea turtles
I spend ridiculous money on makeup
I plan on achieving a major goal/dream
I'm proficient in a musical instrument
I worked at McDonald's restaurant
I hate office jobs
I love sci-fi movies
I think water rules
I went college out of state
I like sausage
I love kisses
I fall for the worst people
I adore bright colours
I can't live without black eyeliner
I don't know why the hell i just did this stupid thing
I usually like covers better than originals
I can pick up things with my toes
I can whistle
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither
I have ridden/owned a horse
I still have every journal I've ever written in
I can't stick to a diet
I talk in my sleep
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time
I have jazz in my blood
I wear a toe ring
I have a tattoo
I can't stand at LEAST one person that i work with
I am a caffeine junkie
I know what cos playing is
I have been to over 15 conventions
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better
I'm an artist
I only clean my room when necessary
I like a person of the same sex
I love being happy
I am an adrenaline junkie

People that i'm gonna tag :- Amy. Claire. Eunice. Swee Lyn. Weidi.

-Angela


Ash Ev @ 8:41 PM