Friends

Ev its okay people do have crazy dreams . i dont dream but when i do dream it always has me waking up screaming in terror or weirded out of my mind.
my friends are leaving me behind. they want almmost nothing to do with me. im okay with tht but not with the reasons their leaving me for. One of my friends left me because she got this boyfriend. And he had sex with her twice. She got mad at me because when i found out i told her to stop. Shes only 14 so its wrong. Plus hes her ex-boyfriend. I found out because i was at one of my friends houses and she asked me to answer the text message so i did. And it was her saying he had sex with her twice . 1 time was at his house and the 2nd time was at her house while her parents were away and her sister was at a sleepover. I didnt answer i just gave the phone to my friend. i guess she noticed something diffrent with me and asked if i was okay. I was not okay so i lied(which i hate) and told her i was fine. Then she texted me on my phone and it said hi! whts up hi! whts up? watcha doin? i answered she telling her about the party i went to the day before which i wasnt so proud of(i will blog bout this party anouther time). she gasped telling me off. i just let her and then she said I was a bad influence. I got mad but didnt say anything to her. At school i normally tlk to her but she ignored me. Then all of her friends ignored me so i left to the libray to think it off. I found a book and just started reading. let my mind wonder. and im still trying to be friends with her. I dnt mind her boyfriend but i will get over it. She was the friend tht saved me from this guy tht kept trying to get at me. i will get her back as my buddy.


Ash Ev @ 4:30 PM