My 1J Buddies.


Sis ash what a touching story ,& I feel sorry for you & your friend =[.Surely hope things go ok and you get back your buddy =]
Talkin' 'bout your friends,you reminded mine. I'm form 2 next year,in the 9th grade i guess.
When i was in the 8th grade,i was in class 1J,i made a few good friends,& friends. I have a best friend there ,her names leelee, we both we're very close and we share secrets together too =P And i have other friends, e.g Jessica,ChiaYee,SueAnn,CheeMin,Rachel,shin yee and others =D Although i don't talk much with them,they're still my friends & i guess we're a Big Family :]
On next year Jan 05 , the teachers seperate us to each classes, I'd really miss them D: Eventhough..
I'd just have a sad and uncomfortable feelings that i cannot discribe. We couldn't stick forever thought , but we're friends forever in our heart right ^.^ [When my friend, you read this,i hope you'll remember me Angela,forever ^_^]

Tks for reading.





Ash Ev @ 9:24 PM