Another SummerDay .

Sure ash, why not ? :] ( Actually i got influence & learn all this things by you,sis TQ )
It's March 13, Friday . Yesterday .
I heard on the radio saying ''It's a bad day, unlucky day,everything would go bad,the weather is bad ...etc''
I think they're too addicted to the movie called "Friday 13th'' x]

Another story .. ( I'm not trying to be sarcastic or hurt the person , i just can't stand it)
This is 'bout a boy in my school , he'll nvr grow up , he's annoying , irritating & a perv .
He keep saying vulgar perv words o.o
He's a dork,when he'd change himself ?
When he'd done somethin' wrong, he nvr admit it , THIS IS WHICH I HATE .
He is a public vandalism ..a troublemaker , and he messed up everything , ALL THE TIME .

I do feel casting a spell on him .
Guess who is him ?

#Angela







Ash Ev @ 8:02 PM