I miss .

Sis your most welcome to Malaysia anytime :]

I miss everything in my whole life that i have gone through,
the bittersweetness of everything , inulding the pain the suffer the happiness and sadness that i've been into. And it became history . I wish i could turn back the clock and stop it there , but it's too late for regretness, i guess i shall just continue ma nomal life ^_^ (It's not a poem .. it's just feelings in my head wanting me to just type it out) :]

So back to the topic .. :)
I have holidays for a week and it's gonna over now .. i'm goin' back to my school with my heart sank. Idk why there's a feeling in my mind , when it comes to holiday it's not fun at all, like your gonna miss your buddies and sort of stuff, but when it's over you gonna miss the fun of everything in your home sweet home , and you're lazy to go back . U get what i mean ? lolz anyways ..Just appreciate what you have it now :] 'Cause all of you were very lucky enough to have family & friends to love you in your life .

#Angela .


Ash Ev @ 10:22 PM